Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rocky Horror Picture Show

I am very unsure about the Rocky Horrow Picture Show on Friday night. I don't know too much about it going into it, but from seeing the pictures Ryan brought into class on Tuesday, it looks like it will be very interesting and definetly a learning experience. I don't know a lot about transvestism but I am hoping to learn more about it from attending the RHPS. I think there are a lot of misconceptions about different cultures or beliefs and that includes transvestism. I don't even know what kind of people to expect to see at the show after seeing Ryan's pictures. I'm guessing there will be a lot of people that are dressed up (like in the pictures) as well as people who are dressed like 'everyday people' just going to see the show. I am getting more and more excited about attending the RHPS. I keep hearing people talking about it on campus and it sounds like it is a pretty big event at UWEC.

No comments:

Post a Comment